Working with Scholar, I was brought in the early stages of the process to edit the spots at the storyboard phase prior to previz. I built out boardmatics for all 6 of the color worlds as well as the other deliverables that were a mash up of all spots.
I used premiere and after effects to give life to the static images to indicate to the animators how the spots should time out. As the process went downstream, there were obviously adjustments to edit timings once the characters and scenes were put into motion, but they stayed true to the boardmatics for the most part.
Take a peek below at some of the final delivered spots paired with the final boardmatics that I created. Enjoy!
More behind the scenes and in-depth breakdown of later stages of production for the campaign can be found on Scholar's site and additional write up at Motionographer